Friday, July 20, 2012

Last day :(

Today is my last day in Bulgaria :( I'm very sad to go home (which is a good sign if I move here lol). I leave tomorrow morning to head back to the states. I go back to work on Tuesday.

Had a debrief with Dal today about the trip. He said he hasn't gotten any "red flags" from me about becoming a part of the team lol whew! He is going to talk to the other team members that I met with and discuss me :) the feedback he's gotten so far had been positive though! But they of course have to pray about giving me a formal invite.

Next steps are: finish application (all 30 pages of it lol), go to REV (readiness evaluation) in January, if all goes well with that, I&O (interview and orientation) in March, and finish school, and support raise if invited! If all goes according to plan, hopefully I'll be back in Bulgaria in about 2 years! Pray for me!!

1 comment:

  1. Julie,
    Are you back? Can't wait to see a recap post! Sounds like it went splendidly. Praise God.
    --Rob Pendley

    ReplyDelete