I took the metro by myself again tonight to meet with Greg and Susan Johnston for dinner. They were at a different metro stop than I'd been to before. I arrived and took the stairs up to ground level (where they were meeting me) and looked around and it was basically in the middle of nowhere lol it was so funny to see stairs to the metro and an elevator in the middle of a field. Ever seen an elevator standing alone going underground? Well now you have :)
Had a great dinner and discussion with the Johnstons about life in Bulgaria and learning the language. It's extremely difficult to learn and they advised me that language would probably be my full time job for the first 6 months. They also said I need to find a language helper immediately if I were to move here to help me. I'm going to try and find a Bulgarian in Gainesville!! Haha! In a large college town, there has to be at least one, right?


No comments:
Post a Comment