I've been meeting with each team member one on one for them to get to know me and visa versa. Yesterday I had coffee with Dave who is also a single on the team. We had a great conversation. Tonight I hung out with Katherine (team member) and Johanna (Stanton daughter). We then met up with the rest of the Stanton family and a team from Texas that arrived today to help with English camp next week. We ate dinner and then wandered around downtown Bulgaria.
Btw-the lion is kind of the country animal. The money here is named after it-лъв, there's a pic of what's known as the bulgarian equivalent of the unknown soldier, and the church in the pic is the bulgarian orthodox church.








What are you eating? What is the Temperature? What is your favorite thing so far? What are some of the customs you have experienced? What was the mall like? What time do you get up? Are the hotel rooms the same as ours? What kind of cars do they drive? What is the main industry? What about the school system like? What hours do you work?
ReplyDelete