Monday, July 9, 2012

Sitting in a coffee shop-trying to overcome jet lag lol

Had a very busy morning with "The Well" interns. I joined them in a study session given by Dal about God's call-what is it and what does it mean? How do we decipher between "Plan A" and "Plan B". When we go against what we feel God's plan for us, does that mean God has no part in it? Of course not! My personal experiences with this really helped me understand Dal's discussion. God is outside of time and ultimately knows what paths we will choose and brings us through our good (and bad decisions) for His greater good and glory.

Verses that stuck out to me today:

I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect. Romans 12:1-2



1 comment:

  1. I remember his trial run of this lesson!!! You can let him know I'm still trying to figure it out sometimes, but it's gotten a little better. Tell the Stanton's I said hello - hope you're loving Bulgaria!

    ReplyDelete