Now that I have your attention, haha, I am writing this to let you know that I am finally able to quit working full time at my job at ReQuest Physical Therapy at the end of September and start support raising full time in October!
This is bitter sweet for me as I have been at ReQuest for 8 1/2 years and love my job and the people with whom I work. However, it is seriously exciting and also scary at the same time to have this finality of leaving my security blanket at ReQuest.
I am hoping that by starting my support raising full time I can hit my mark of at least 80% monthly support raised by November and go to Belgium in January! If I do, then hopefully I'll be on the field in Bulgaria by March or April of 2016. Woo hoo!!
Got 3 new monthly supporters this past week alone! Getting closer and closer!!
Please keep me in your prayers as I know you already do.
No comments:
Post a Comment