Friday, April 17, 2015

New things happening!

Sorry I haven't written on here in a while...

Here's what's going on!!

Praise the Lord that I have reached 50% towards my monthly giving goal! This is wonderful that God is providing! I was hoping to make it to 80% by April 1st so I could go to my final training in July, but that does not look like it's going to happen. Please keep praying that I find the remaining members of my support team so that I can get to Bulgaria asap! My next goal and plan of attack is to reach 100% by November of this year, go to my final training in January (which is the next time they have it) and then leave for the field immediately after in February. 

This is doable!!! Please keep praying!! There are such amazing things happening in Bulgaria right now...my team has partnered with an organization called, "Servants Anonymous" and it will be a rehabilitation program in Sofia helping these women to get the counseling and help they need to regain their identities and overcome the trauma they have endured. It can happen!! We have a girl right now in communications with our team about starting her own jewelry making business. So exciting!

One other thing that has me super excited right now is that while I wait to get to the field in Bulgaria, I will be doing His work here in Gainesville working with an organization called Created doing outreach with women/girls who are trafficked right here in my backyard. I will be going on my first outreach this coming Saturday, April 3rd. Please keep the girls we talk to, me and the team in your prayers.You can read more about Created on their website.  

No comments:

Post a Comment