The Saturday before Easter I got to go on my first outreach with Created. I joked about this being my first outreach in English because the only other outreaches I've been on were in Bulgaria.
We went to a very popular local strip club and brought the girls Easter baskets. I was able to talk to 2 out of the 6 girls that were there performing and I look forward to going back again and building those relationships.
We went out to the same club this past Wednesday evening and it went really well! The 2 girls that I got to speak to at Easter were not there that night, it was all different girls there from before. We brought them each a flower pot (with flowers of course) and brownies and got to speak to 3 of those girls though which was great! One girl we were talking to briefly had to leave to go perform, and I was hoping that we would get to talk to her again, but she got pulled into a private room with a man which was disappointing.
Please be praying for one of the girl's son who is being tested for autism today. She is frightened and not sure how she can manage having a son with a disability. Pray also for a girl who says she does not go to church because she practices witchcraft. This was disturbing to me and I hope that she can be reached with Christ's love through us.

No comments:
Post a Comment